RBI Recruitment 2022:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has activated the registrations links and released the PDFs for recruitment to the post of Officer Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General, Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR, Officer Grade ‘B (DR) – DSIM, Assistant Manager Grade A Rajbhasha and Assistant Manager Grade A Protocal and Security. RBI Grade B Online Application Link and RBI Grade A Online Application Link will be available till on 18 April 2021.
|RBI Recruitment 2022||Detail|
|Post Name||Grade A Officers: 09 |
Grade B Officers: 294
|Total Vacancy||303 Posts|
|Education Qualification||Please read official notification.|
|Notification||Link 01 | Link 02|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
- Grade A Officers Posts: Second Class Master Degree In Various Subject
- Grade B Officers Posts : Graduation In Any Discipline & Master Degree.
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through Online examinations in Phase : I and Phase : II and Personal interview.
- Grade B DR General, DEPR and DSIM posts: The application expense is ₹850 for General/OBC/EWS competitors.
- Collaborator Manager: Rajbhasha and protocol& security: The application expense is ₹600 for General/OBC/EWS competitors.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
- Online Application Start Date:28/03/2022
- Last Date Of Application:18/04/2022
- Phase – I Online Examination:28/05/2022
- Phase – I, Phase – II & Phase – III Online Examination:25/06/2022
Note: RBI Grade B Online Application Link and RBI Grade A Online Application Link will be available till on 18 April 2021 .
Thank you for choosing our website to receive job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first.
What is RBI?
RBI full form is Reserve Bank of India.