Your Village BPL List 2022 : Are you looking for new BPL list? New List of BPL | BPL List Gujarat | BPL List Gujarat | Check your name in BPL list. Gujarat State Wise BPL List | Gram Panchayat BPL List
BPL list 2022 of your village
|The name of the scheme||BPL new list|
|Ministry||Govt of India|
|Beneficiary||families falling below Rs 1.8 lakh per annum|
New BPL List Gujarat 2022 by Village
New BPL List Gujarat 2022 | Gujarat BPL New List 2022 PDF | Gujarat Gram Panchayat BPL List 2022 | BPL List | New BPL List 2022 Gujarat | Gujarat BPL List Village wise | District wise BPL list
BPL list is prepared on the basis of family income and status in the ongoing census of the country. The BPL list is released by the state government and the BPL beneficiary list is available on the official website of Gujarat Government Rural Development.
BPL new list Benefits
- The people whose names will appear in this BPL new list will be given the benefit of many government schemes by the government.
- People coming below the poverty line of the country can easily check their name in the BPL list through the official website at home.
- People coming below poverty line will also get additional help in government work. By which their children can get employment as well as scholarship.
- The first benefit of being named in the BPL new list will be that people coming below the poverty line will get subsidized rates and ration at depots, including wheat, rice, pulses and oil etc.
- Citizens with BPL card get some concessions in health, education, government schemes.
- The farmer of the country will get the benefit of being a BPL holder. This will reduce the loan interest to farmers.
How to find your name in BPL list?
- Step 1 :- Go to the official web portal.
- Step 2:- Now select your district name
- Step 3:- Here select State, District, Sub-District, Block Village etc.
- Step 4:- Enter your score range
- Step 5:- Then click on submit button.
- Step 6:- You can check the BPL list of your village.
- To be eligible to apply for Gujarat Ration Card you must follow the simple eligibility criteria given below:-
- Firstly, the applicant should be a permanent and legal resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Applicant should not already have an active ration card
- If the applicant’s old ration card is expired or stolen then he is eligible for a new ration card.
- Newlyweds are also eligible for ration cards.