Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Apply | Manav Garima Yojana Download Application Form PDF | Manav Garima Scheme Application | માનવ ગરિમા યોજના
The Government of Gujarat, known for its advantageous schemes for the people of the state is very concerned about every single individual. With the help of The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the state government has launched to encourage entrepreneurship in scheduled cast individuals and thus, improving employment.
Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana 2022
The chief minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani has launched Manav Garima Yojana in order to financially help schedule castes, scheduled tribes, OBC, and Backward classes of the state. Under this scheme entrepreneurship in the above-mentioned casts, individuals will be promoted in order to generate adequate income and self-employment. The government is also going to provide additional tools/equipment to socially backward classes so that they can carry on their local businesses. These tools will be given mainly to vegetable sellers, carpenters, and persons involved in planting. Financial help will also be given of Rs 4000 to the eligible beneficiaries under Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana. With the successful implementation of this scheme, the unemployment rate of the state will go down. Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana is also going to improve the economic status of the state. You can apply for this scheme through online and offline modes.
Manav Garima Yojana Details in Gujarat | Online Form and How to Apply? The Government of Gujarat, known for its advantageous schemes for the people of the state is very concerned about every single individual. With the help of The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the state government has launched to encourage entrepreneurship in scheduled cast individuals and thus, improving employment. People from the SC communities can start their own business and run it successfully by applying to this scheme.
માનવ ગરિમા યોજના Manav Garima Yojana 2022
|Scheme Name||Manav Garima Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Poor people belonging to SC category|
|Objective||To give incentives to setup business|
|Apply Now||Check Here|
Manav Garima Yojana Terms and Conditions
- The age limit of the applicant should be 15 to 20 years.
- People belonging to Scheduled Castes whose annual limit is ₹ 1,50,000 in rural areas and ₹ 4 in urban areas. Have 150,000.
- There is no income limit for the most backward castes among the Scheduled Castes.
- If the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary have availed the benefit earlier under this scheme, the benefit is not recoverable under this scheme
Tool kits are provided for a total of 4 types of business. (List is as follows.)
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs (Sakhi Mandal sisters)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
- Document to be submitted
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- Example of annual income
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business oriented training
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state
- An applicant must be schedule caste category member
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line category
- The annual family income of the applicants must be less than-
- Rs. 47,000/- for rural
- Rs. 60,000/- for urban
Manav Garima Yojana Needed Documents
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID, College ID etc.
- Residence proof: Residence certificate etc.
- Income proof
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank details e.g. Account number, IFSC, MICR code
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook copy
- Other documents may be required