Food Bill Sahay 2021 Gujarat : Students receiving unemployment classes are not available in the medical, dental, technical, para-medical and academic systems in their respective talukas and students who are studying outside the taluka, who are studying outside of the government / grant-in-school hostel, monthly income of Rs.1500 / – per month will be received for 10 months. Keep visiting GujaratRojgar.In for more latest governmental schemes updates.
The benefit of this scheme is given by Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation. Eligible students in this scheme will be entitled to food allowance at the rate of Rs. 1500 / – per month for 10 months. Up to a total of 15,000 students eligible for full course and hostel assistance.
Food Bill Sahay 2021 Gujarat List Of Required Documents :
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Bonofide Certificate of Continuing Study of School or College Student
- Proof of age (L.C. or birth certificate)
- A copy of the student’s bank passbook
- Standard-12 or last year marksheet of study
- Proof that the monthly meal bill in the hostel is paid or receivable
- Bin anamat certificate
- Certificate of income
- Proof of residence
- Proof that the hostel is run by a social trust
Food Bill Sahay 2021 Gujarat Eligibility of Meal Bill Assistance Scheme :
- Non-reserved class students studying in undergraduate medical, dental, technical, para medical will benefit.
- The benefit of this scheme is for those who are studying in hostel away from family.
- Benefit for those who do not have educational system in their taluka and study in hostel outside the taluka.
- Those who are studying in a hostel other than government or grant aided.
- Studying in Std-9 to 12 in a girls hostel run by any society, trust or organization
- Students must have a non-reserved class certificate Student should be a citizen of Gujarat.
Food Bill Sahay 2021 Gujarat : Income Limit: The annual income limit of the family will be Rs. 4.50 lakhs or less